Top 10 Beauty Products Of 2014 | Samantha Jo xo


As someone who is always searching for the perfect beauty products, I wish someone had compiled a list of the best so I wouldn't have to burn holes in my wallet to figure it out myself. The year is ending and I have managed to test out some of the best out there and compiled a list for you all of my top 10 beauty picks for the year. So without further ado, I present to you... my picks!


Probably the cheapest sphere of lip balm you'll ever find. This little beauty fave keeps your lips moisturized and hydrated and works great under lipsticks and glosses. I'll be using this for years to come!


This cutie helps blend away all your imperfections and apply your favorite foundations flawlessly. The beautyblender, is designed to be the best makeup sponge on the market and it surely does not disappoint. I've loved this tool this year.


I find this product sort of hard to find (the time I purchased I had ordered it from ASOS). Yet it had raving reviews so I knew I had to try. It definitely lived up to expectations. Its never cake-y and goes on nice. It's super blend able and does what it says. Definitely one of my favorites for a drugstore product!


I never feel more refreshed in my foundation routine than when I use this. I used it all summer long and it was quite perfect for the season. The serum is extremely light and build able and really good for those sweaty hot summer days where you almost just don't want to wear anything, but you know you should. This is seemingly weightless. Set the foundation with your favorite powder and you're good to go!


Oh how I love the scent of this. I've always fancied a good cleanser and leave it to Origins to make one of the best. I use this in the morning to wake up my skin and it has become one of my favorite parts of my day. Keeping this one in my routine for a while!


I could go on for days about this palette as I've basically used the crap out of it nearly everyday this year. That is no exaggeration. I've used every combination in here possible and I fall more in love each day. Unfortunately it's the only of the trio that I own but, having this makes me want all of them. The colors are very rich and pigmented and go perfectly with my eye color. I think anyone could really find a combination in the palette that suits them best making this really universal. Fave eye shadow palette hands down!


Another Bare Minerals product I couldn't live without. I really think their products just "get" my skin and the results I get from them are amazing. I use this to give my skin that natural glow and hydration my face deserves and it works wonders. I'm pretty obsessed!


Ah yes, the beauty blogger favorite. Everyone who's anyone will tell you how life changing a good foundation is and that is certainly this product. Nars Sheer Glow gives your skin that perfect coverage and radiance thats seemingly incomparable to anything else. My experience with the product has been extremely positive. I've never felt prettier!


I have countless empties of this puppy and that is because of how amazing it works on my skin! The Ocean Salt Scrub from Lush has completely transformed the look and feel of my face. I use it to exfoliate my skin a few nights a week and has even improved my acne A LOT. It's all natural made with lime and vodka for cleansing and avocado and coconut to moisturize. This product keeps me coming back for more each time and it's become a staple to my routine this year.


I'm now going to let you in on a big secret. This is the exact lip pencil Kylie Jenner uses to get her lushes mauve tinted lips. I use this to sort of emulate her look (I could never look as perfect as her) and when I do I feel like a Jenner myself. Since news broke about this being a Jenner fave, it's been really hard to come by, but when I do own it, it's in my makeup bag until every last bit is used up. I could not be any more in love with this product not just 'cause I get to look like Miss Jenner, but because it really suits my complexion and look. It's never too dark or light and gives the perfect neutral lip color for whatever look you are going for whether it be casual, for work, or parties. I love it, I'm obsessed, and I'll be carrying it in with me to the New Year.

These are just the top 10 beauty products I've really been obsessed with this year (if you couldn't tell). Did you use any of these? If so, what did you think? What are some of the products you used this year? Let me know in the comments!!

-- Samantha Jo xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.