NOVEMBER FAVORITES 2014

I had mentioned that in my November Favorites video on YouTube that I would put the names of the products and things mentioned in a blog post. I had originally put this on my other site so here is the list for your convenience:

Beauty
1. Freeman Cucumber Face Mask- $4 (Walmart, Target, any drug store)
2. L'Oreal Volumizing Mascara- $8 (everywhere that sells makeup)
3. L'Oreal Paris Collagen Moisturizier- $10 (see above)
4. Nail Polish in color Western Blues- $5 (Urban Outfitters)

Music (iTunes)
Taylor Swift- Blank Space
Selena Gomez- Heart Wants What It Wants
One Direction- Night Changes, Clouds, No Control, Girl Almighty

TV
How I Met Your Mother (Netflix)

Check back every month for my monthly favorites and make sure to head over to my YouTube Channel to watch my November faves video!

-- Samantha Jo xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.