Your Gym Work Out Is About To Get More Intense With This Playlist!


Nothing says Happy New Year like setting resolutions to get in shape! Last year I set out to drop a few pounds (and might I add was a little successful at it) and I'd like to think most of my motivation to work out came from the music I listened to. I love to sweat and the more intense the work out the better for me. So I needed a playlist that would keep me in the zone even through my cool down. Something heart pumping, bass dropping, sexy and flirty is what I look for when looking for work out music. Pretty much anything that makes me feel like a boss when I hit the treadmill or the weights, even a kickboxing class is going to boost my enthusiasm for the gym and make me work that much harder while I'm at it. So, without further ado, here's what I listen to at the gym!

Warm Up:
Jack Ü- Take Ü There
Clean Bandit/ Jess Glynne- Real Love

Work Out:
Rihanna (DJ Taj Remix)- Bitch Better Have My Money
Drake- Jumpman
Diplo- Revolution
Missy Elliot- Lose Control
Missy Elliot- WTF (Where They From)
Nicki Minaj/Beyonce- Feeling Myself
Eminem- Rap God
The Chainsmokers- Kanye
Big Sean- Guap
Migos- One Time
Beyonce- Crazy In Love
Drake- Right Hand
Yellow Claw- Till It Hurts
Diplo- Express Yourself
Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Heads Will Roll (Project X)
Dej Loaf/ Big Sean- Back Up

Cool Down:
Justin Bieber- I'll Show You
Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do
Selena Gomez- Hands To Myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.